Just Two Days of Sunshine

To Whom It May Concern:

So, who do I have to make nice with to get two days of sunshine in a row?

Yes, it's me again. Another pesky Portlander, bothering you for a little bit of relief from the endless rain and clouds. I realize that perhaps Big Pharma has gotten to you first, paying you to hold off on the sunshine until the Winter 2010 Prozac quota has been met. I'm willing to play ball here and offer any (yes, any) service I can render in order to get two consecutive days of sunshine. That's morning-to-morning -to-evening sunshine,  or the offer is a no-go.

Thank you for your time, and for considering this trade. If you choose to accept, clear out the clouds and turn on Old Sol, please. You'll know where to find me: outside.

Now, make with the sun already!
Yours sincerely,
Overcast in Oregon

Comments

Amanda said…
...when you finish getting signatures on the petition, why don't we pull out our calendar's and put a date on the map for you guys to come out this way for a weekend? Even in the fall?

xoxo (Thanks for the sweet, sweet card. What a lucky sister I am1)

Popular Posts