What to do about all that Halloween Candy?

Is your kid too old for the Halloween Fairy? She who comes Halloween Night and 'trades' kids little prizes or toys for the candy they are willing to part with? One child once told me "I only left the Halloween Fairy a little bit of candy, so she left me a toothbrush. I'm going to give her more next year."

Well, if they are too old, consider this: a Halloween Candy Buy-Back. This is organized by dentists around the country. They buy back the candy for a dollar a pound and then send it to troops overseas as part of "Operation Gratitude". If this appeals to you, and you want to find a participating dentist in your area, click the link below:

http://www.halloweencandybuyback.com/

(or, knowing my luck with links, you can paste it into your browser!)

Comments

Popular Posts