5 Question Saturday

(I am stealing from my sister Amanda because it's fun.)

1. Would you ever vacation alone? Oh, heck yeah! But then I would get bored because I love my friends and family.

2. Do you go the speed limit? No. I walk way too slowly. I'm guessing three miles an hour or so.

3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs? Because I'm a writer and when I wasn't working, I needed some way to feel like I was expressing myself and all those big words just made my kiddo confused.

4. Where do you shop for yourself? Peets, Pastaworks, Belmont Station and the like. I love food. Clothes shopping never feels like it's for ME. Well, rarely.

5. What was the song you danced your first dance at your wedding? Well, since we got married at Belmont Station's Biercafe, we never had a wedding dance. But we did have a great bottle of Pere Noel for our toast! And we dance like fools at home.:)

Comments

Popular Posts